Meet Jennifer Scully-Moynihan
Born and raised in Manchester, NH, Jennifer has been professionally servicing her community since 1988. As a result of her hard work and dedication, she has consistently ranked within the top 3 agents on the Board of Realtors for number of sales closed, volume of sales closed, and number of co-broker transactions since 1989. In January 2008, Jennifer received the RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award. RE/MAX Omega Group — now RE/MAX On the Move | Insight | Advantage — was one of the businesses honored by New Hampshire Housing in their "Top 10" participating real estate offices for 2011. Jennifer celebrated her Silver Anniversary for 25 years with RE/MAX Insight in 2013. Most recently, Jennifer's office expanded — again — so she is now a part of a large office network with 14 locations in NH and MA. This means that she can further help you locate that right buyer for your home and/or refer you to a knowledgeable agent that she knows and trusts in these areas... Including when you want to sell or buy a home — or a second home — at the seacoast!
My Experience, Credentials, Track Record & Awards
- Well-respected Realtor in Southern NH—Works well with area Realtors.
- Relocation Specialist—Has helped many families make the transition from other states.
- New Construction Specialist—Enjoys helping her clients custom design their dream home!
- Makes wide use of the Internet in all her real estate work.
- Member of the NAR (National Association of Realtors) Multi-Million Dollar Club since 1986.
- GMNBR (Greater Manchester/Nashua Board of Realtors) top awards for Buyer Controlled Sales, Number of Listings Closed and Number of Co-Broke Transactions Closed since 1989.
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008.
- RE/MAX Platinum Club since 1990.
- Knows how to listen to the needs of her buyers and sellers.
- Lifetime resident of Manchester—Knows the market in town as well as the surrounding communities.
- Can be contacted via cell phone, voice mail or email and always returns her calls!
- Connected to one of the largest referral networks in the country—www.remax.com.
- Expert in preparing a Comparative Market Analysis on your home—Successfully completed several courses in real estate appraising.
- Delivers attractive and informative listing packages for each home.
- Cross-markets listings with flyers of other listings and vice versa.
- Has contact with hosts of outstanding loan officers, home inspectors, attorneys, title companies and service people for additional expert advice to ease the process.
- Expert negotiator—Aggressive, prompt, but not pushy.
- Professional Designations—CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), earned by only 9% of Realtors and provides a multitude of opportunities for referrals from out-of-state CRS agents; GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute); ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- Outstanding Team—Michelle Rouillard, Marketing Assistant, has been part of the team since 1998.